Do you need a place you can call home with complete privacy, surety for safety, picturesque surrounding nearby sightseeing spots, fresh and delicious home cooked food that all you can enjoy with your kids/family members and that too in a serene and tranquil location of Bhimtal then you should choose homestay over a hotel for your next family or romantic holidays and surround yourself with nature and heavenly beauty of Bhimtal.
Tips to choose the right Homestay in Bhimtal
Right from booking a comfortable room for yourself, to planning the itinerary every single action requires a lot of homework to outline things beforehand to enjoy the hassle-free trip, and this is so when you’re travelling to a new hill station.
Below are some useful tips for your help:
- You need to have a clear picture of your getaway homestay beforehand
- Ask yourself what you want from your vacation as per the length of your trip
- Avoid secluded homestay – One should check the proximity of homestay:
- To the local market,
- Sight-seeing spots
- Adventure Activities – Paragliding, Horse Riding, Kayaking, ATV Riding or other adventure activities
- Taxi or bus stand
- Places of interest
- Looking for nearby Locality
- Asking about security arrangements
- Reading Reviews
- Talk to the host directly
- Easy and transparency in payment
- Make notes of your preferred amenities from the Homestay
- Check for fully equipped kitchen (paid or free to use)
Why Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal for your Next Holiday?
Besides the Scenic locations, pristine blue lakes, smoky mountains, and perfect places to see beautiful ‘Sunset’ and ‘Sunrise’ both these hill stations have plenty of other things to showcase the real beauty of any hill station has to offer such as Pahadi culture, Kumaon food, fruits orchards, pure nature etc.
Both Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal hill stations attract millions of visitors all year round from different part of the world.